Custom Search

Sunday 18 July 2010

I've been chosen to be a Clinique Ambassador!

A little while ago, I was contacted by Clinique asking if I would like to be an Ambassador for them, which involves trying out and reviewing their products. Well, I jumped at the chance! After completing an application and a questionnaire to determine my skin type (Type 2 Dry/Combination), I received an email to tell me that I had been chosen and a package arrived containing their famous 3-Step Skincare System, along with instructions...

My task is use the products twice a day for two weeks, keep a video diary on my progress and write a review.

So I used the 3-Step Skincare System for the first time this morning and filmed a video of the experience:
Watch it here:

It's late in the evening now and I've got work in the morning, so I'm going to get ready for bed, which means using the products again. I don't normally use a moisturiser before bed - there's a lot of debate about whether it's a good idea or not, however the main argument against using a moisturiser at night is that the skin repairs itself during the night and the skin should be given a chance to breathe. However, in order to do this trial properly I'm going to have to use the moisturiser at night, as well as in the daytime.

WANT TO GET INVOLVED? The website www.3thingsbefore30.com will be going live to the public soon and I can invite people, so if you would like an invite, send your name and email address to me at: cosmetichameleon@btinternet.com

2 comments:

  1. congratulations! Will they be asking you to do more after this? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really hope so. :-)

    ReplyDelete