- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation '100 Ivory'
- ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter 'Glow/Light'
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural 'Light Medium'
- 17 Blusher 'Bramble Frost'
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae 'Stormbringer' (on lid and lower lashline)
- Fyrinnae 'Monarch Butterfly' (in crease and outer v)
- The Body Shop - 'Vanilla Cream' - I think! It's so old, that the print is unreadable. (on brow bone)
- 17 Eye Liner 'Azure' (on lower lashline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 'Zero' (on lower waterline)
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara 'Black'
- Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick 'Good-to-go'
Thursday, 8 July 2010
So I received my new Fyrinnae eyeshadows yesterday and really wanted to have a play with them today, however I had a bit of a dilemma... I knew that I would be going to my weekly Zumba class this evening and as that means getting very sweaty, I normally keep makeup to an absolute minimum. I couldn't resist though and so I went for this look. It's quite subtle I think and best of all, it was still in place after the class. Result!
Posted by cosmetichameleon at 10:10 pm