- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation '002 Vanilla'
- ELF Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter 'Glow/Light' (Not pictured. Oops!)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural 'Light Medium'
- MAC Blush 'Prim & Proper'
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- Fyrinnae 'Faerie Glamour' (on lid)
- Fyrinnae 'Warrior Mage' (in crease)
- Barry M Dazzle Dust '1: Ice Pink' (inner tear duct)
- Cream eyeshadow from Sleek 'Bohemian' palette (on brow bone)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 'Binge' (on lower lashline and outer half of upper lashline)
- Benefit Bad Gal eyeliner pencil (on lower waterline)
- Brown eyeshadow from Sleek 'Bohemian' palette (on brows)
- MAC Lipstick 'High Tea'
Friday, 9 July 2010
I'm loving my new eyeshadows and the Pixie Epoxy from Fyrinnae so much! Here's the look I created today. Who says blue and green should never be seen?! The photos really don't do the colours justice, but I tried my best...
Posted by cosmetichameleon at 10:07 pm