Custom Search

Wednesday 7 July 2010

I got mail! My first Fyrinnae order.


The postman has been and I'm very excited to share some quick pics with you. This is my first order from Fyrinnae and without even trying them out yet, I can see that I am going to love the eyeshadows. The colours are so vibrant and multidimensional. They look a-m-a-z-i-n-g! I also purchased a tube of Pixie Epoxy, as I've seen it on other blogs and on YouTube and when you see what it can do, I know you'll want to get it too...

So these are what all the colours look like in natural daylight without flash, as laid out in the photo above:
...and with flash:


Here are some closer photos, showing the colours in more detail, first without flash and then with flash:






Top Left:  
  • Velvet Vampire (Arcane Magic collection)
Top Right:
  • Stormbringer (Arcane Magic collection)
Bottom Left:
  • Parental Advisory
Bottom Right:
  • Monarch Butterfly












Top Left:
  • Faerie Glamour (Arcane Magic collection)
Top Right:
  • Futuristic Glamrock (Arcane Magic collection)
Bottom Left:
  • Warrior Mage (Arcane Magic collection)
Bottom Right:
  • Mephisto [Free sample]









Now for the Pixie Epoxy... This stuff is fantastic! It really helps eyeshadow to adhere to the skin like nothing else, you get true colour pay-off and no smudging. Also you only need the tiniest bit, so the tube will last for a long time.

Here are some swatches of Parental Advisory eyeshadow on the back of my hand, first applied straight onto the skin with nothing else, then over Urban Decay Primer Potion and finally over Pixie Epoxy: 
I really recommend checking Fyrinnae out The service is excellent, everything arrived well wrapped (in pretty tissue paper with some cute stickers) and was dispatched within the estimated time - this varies throughout the year and the current estimated queue and creation time is always displayed on their homepage. When I placed my order on 23rd June, they estimated 12-14 business days. I received an email on 28th June to say that my order had been dispatched. :-)

Note: I only ordered mini sizes of the eyeshadows. This was because I wanted to try more than just a couple of colours, so at $2 each I was able to order a few. However, having tried one of the eyeshadows on the back of my hand, I think the mini sizes are perfect. I don't think I've ever managed to use up a full size eyeshadow of any brand before anyway and as you need only use a tiny bit of product, I think these will last for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment